Hey guys! Today I thought I would do this popular tag that circulates around the book world in June of every year called the Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag. This tag basically asks questions about your reading in the months of January through June. I did this last year and really liked it, so I thought I would do it once again this year. Let’s get going!
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2018.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2018.
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to.
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
5. Biggest disappointment.
6. Biggest surprise.
7. Favorite new author (debut or new to you).
8. Newest fictional crush.
9. Newest favorite character.
No one really comes to mind right away.
10. Book that made you cry.
11. Book that made you happy.
12. Favorite book to film adaptation you saw this year.
13. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received)
14. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?