If you didn’t know, I have recently become obsessed with the songs from the play Hamilton. This is a musical following Alexander Hamilton, as he fights to make America better! The songs are great, and I would do almost anything for tickets to the show! I won’t be able to dance to the songs like the youtubers do, but I will still answer all of the questions:) Also, I challenged myself to pick different books for each question. LOOK OUT FOR SPOILER WARNINGS IN THE QUESTIONS!
1. The Room Where It Happens: Book world you would put yourself in.
2. The Schuyler Sisters: Underrated female character.
3. My Shot: A character that goes after what they want and doesn’t let anything stop them.
4. Stay Alive: A character you wish was still alive (SPOILER FOR: THE DEATH CURE).
5. Burn: The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve ever read(SPOILER FOR: SICK BOY).
6. You’ll Be Back: Sassiest villain.
7. The Reynolds Pamphlet: A book with a twist that you didn’t see coming(SPOILERS FOR RED QUEEN).
8. Non-stop: A series you marathoned.
9. Satisfied: Favorite book with multiple POVs.
10. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history.
1. Helpless: A relationship you were pulling for from the very start.
2. Ten Duel Commandments: Favorite fight scene.
3. Say No To This: Guilty pleasure read.
4. What Comes Next: A series you wish had more books.
5. Right Hand Man: Favorite BROTP.
6. What’d I Miss: A book or series you were late to reading.